Business Analyst (Junior)
Full-time Carnaxide (Edifício Joyn)
What do we need?
Unik’s Business team is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about our mission and is skilled in Business Analysis. You will collaborate with functional leads (both inside and outside of the company) to define and enforce continuous improvements for our clients (ERP Customers, accounting, human resources and operations (BPM) services)
Job opening: 1 (Junior) – Gross annual salary: € 21k + variables
Who We Are:
Unik is a Low-code BPM Automation platform Boosted by Cognitive Data Capture with 100% accuracy, that turns any unstructured text data into business-critical information.
We serve B2B Enterprise, targeting Industry, Financial Services and Insurtech, supporting eKYC, AML, and Claims, automating any manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflow.
In a constantly changing world, where speed and agility are essential, we simplify and automate the operations of organizations. Providing the best user experience, with simplification of processes, through technological innovation.
We are proud to be part of JOYN, an international group of IT companies with over 20 years of business experience, with projects in more than 14 countries and over 400 employees.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide consulting services to customers related to business requirements (define and optimize);
- Provide business analysis, processes definition (BPM) and optimization (Lean; six sigma; kaizen);
- Outcome project focus: We need to be focus on the outcome for the client;
- Understanding the entire customer journey, thinking strategically across departments, and identifying ways to improve operational efficiency;
- Assist Unik in using data to support decision-making with minimum effort by promoting the use of KPIs to analyze the efficacy of operational procedures on Customer Success;
- Define and implement scalable solutions that improve productivity while reducing manual labor;
- Software Quality Tests to help the software development team increase the delivery quality.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Business knowledge (accounting, finance, banking);
- Technology and software life-cycle knowledge and experience;
- Being a big fan of fast-paced situations where things are always changing;
- Being able to work under pressure;
- Data analysis, conducting root cause analyses, constructing business processes, identifying metrics, and/or evaluating company performance are all skills that you should have;
- Preferred additional Skills and Experience.
Preferred additional Skills and Experience:
- Project management, product management, business management or communications experience are all desirable and preferable;
- Fluency in English; Excellent Soft Skills; Make it happen attitude; Both written and oral English as to be a strong suit and also the ability to communicate in Portuguese;
- Degree in Management, Computer Science or similar;
- Experienced in Devops and promoter of automation.
As a Candidate you've decided to provide us your personal data. Uniksystem will process it as well as the attached documents within the scope of this and future recruitment and selection processes.