Learn more about Unik Platform editions here
With Unik Platform, organizations in a wide range of industries can tackle their application backlog, deliver cloud-based modern apps, and keep up with the changing needs of the business to drive future innovation, including HRM, Retail, Financial Services, Cognitive Claims, Logistics, Customer Onboarding
Accounts Payable & B.I.
85% reduction in Accounts Payable process cycle; invoices or delivery notes, from receipt to accounting into ERP.
Instant availability of KPIs and dynamic Dashboards.
Banking & Compliance
KYC, Onboarding and Pari/Persi compliance are some examples of delivered business solutions to support demanding requirements from regulators in just a couple of weeks.
HRM Self-Service Portal & Payroll BPO
Unburden humans from robotic tasks by delivering automation for expenses, absences, vacation approvals, and payroll.
Powered by a Business Process Management (BPM) engine, Unik Platform is an “Enterprise Low-Code Application Platform," a category that, according to Gartner, delivers total control on business processes, automating tasks, integrations (SOA), and governance.
Our tools help top-class digital transformation solutions reach new heights, enabling them to process unstructured information with unmatched speed and quality, enriching their current offerings.
Processes can begin or interact in mobile or web forms, hot folders, email inboxes, webservices or other applications via APIs, supported by SLA management and real-time notifications.
Real-time analysis and KPIs are available to users anywhere and from any device, to improve decision-making and manage business information.
The Unik Platform is available in the Cloud, On-Premises or in a Hybrid environment, and integrates seamlessly with a diverse set of tools and technologies to help simplify design and solutions delivery:
- No-code OCR DocDigitizer, powered by cutting-edge AI technology, is a cognitive data capture service that turns any unstructured text into business-critical information.
- BizAPIs, is an automation enabler service so you do not have to manually access external portals in your processes and utilize an automatic RPA service instead.
- M-Files is document management software designed to help find, share, and secure documents and information for organizations.
The Unik Platform was designed from a DevOps approach to operation in the main Cloud providers (Google, AWS, Azure), with audit functionality to processes and business data in a secure and scalable way based on the main application technology providers and databases (Microsoft, Oracle, IBM).
Main differentiating factors:
- Visually build enterprise apps ultra-fast;
- Reduce app dev time by 70%;
- Reduce costs by 60%;
- Move from paper & spreadsheets to a digital collaborative platform;
- Cloud-ready with DevOps (Google, AWS, Azure);
- Data Capture – document data extraction with 100% accuracy and pay-per-use;
- iFlowBPM advanced workflow engine included;
- Seamless integrations (SOA compliant) with DocDigitizer, M-Files and LDAP;
- Low-code, secure, auditable & scalable platform;
- Compliant with top technology providers (Microsoft, Oracle, IBM);
- SLA support level according to business needs;
- Try for free!
Automation and agility that traditional solutions can’t match
Spend 60% less on software development
70% Shorter Delivery Time
We provide 100% accurate and structured data ready to import into your core system (ERP).
Workflows to automate business processes with intelligent algorithms, rules, & checklists.
TEST IT FIRST
Try it before you buy!
Request a Proof of Concept.
SECURE & SCALABLE
Platform security and scalability frequently audited by banks and financial organizations
Unik Platform vs. Traditional Development
Is it possible to compare application development through Unik Platform with traditional development?
Yes, it’s possible. Using the Unik Low-code BPM platform, you can save up to 70% of development time & effort, allowing you to save up to 60% of the budget you would spend on traditional software development.
Are there any special restrictions regarding technology?
Adopting an architecture based on Java technology and the associated best practices, there are no significant restrictions for the entire application stack to support the Unik Low-code BPM Platform.
Want to know more about Unik Platform?
Tell us about you and the main goals you want to achieve with Unik Platform Automation, and we will be in touch to schedule your deep-dive presentation