Uniksystem announces “Trinity” the new release of Unik Low-Code BPM Platform (version 6.1)
With the Uniksystem Platform, you can Turn Ideas into amazing software products with only 30% budget and time. Drive future innovation, including Hyper Automation, HRM, Retail, Financial Services, Cognitive Claims, Logistics, Customer Onboarding (more detailed information available in Capterra)
Uniksystem keeps the investment in R&D since 2012, improving features, performance and resilience of Unik low-code BPM platform, on top of the iFlowBPM engine that was born in 2006 from an innovative pilot project developed in the banking industry, by a team of people with a background at IST (Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon).
João Costa, currently CTO at Uniksystem, Lda, has been driving this product’s development since its inception.
A product that today supports more than 10 thousand salaries processed every month and supports compliance recoveries for over 35 Million euros in consumer credit, every year.
Now, Uniksystem announces “Trinity” the new release of Unik low-code BPM platform (version 6.1)
Business requirements are growing
With business requirements growing and shifting at “warp speed”, together with a hype in hyper automation and hyper personalization, business solutions and Apps interfaces must change and adapt also at “warp speed”. This reality is crashing the traditional DevOps operations and technologies. Legacy systems are too heavy and too slow to change, also consuming huge amounts of money.
That’s why the no / low-code platforms gather a huge attention and investments in current corporate business strategies and operations, reducing costs and time to market, representing a strategic option or even more, it can mean survival against competition in the short term.
Uniksystem is launching the release 6.1 of Unik Low-Code BPM Platform, with the code name “Trinity”.
The new release of Unik low-code BPM platform will include several major improvements, including:
- DocDigitizer – integration API for IDP using AI/ML;
- BizAPI’s – integration API for Banking services (eKYC);
- Alice Biometrics – integration API for identity and Banking services (eKYC);
- Dun & Bradstreet – integration API for Banking services (PEP’s Lists);
- TINK – integration API for PSD2 Banking services (IBAN);
- eKYC & Onboarding Banking vertical, with Risk Scoring Algorithm’s;
- HR Onboarding vertical, to deliver Automation in HRM and employee onboarding;
- Digital Signature – AMA – integration API for CMD and Cartão do Cidadão;
- ERP – Primavera – integration API for HR onboarding & payroll;
- Several Tech Improvements like:
- js UI technology, to support Mobile First strategies;
- New Web interface components “Trinity” for Back Office & Config;
- SSO with Google and Microsoft Authentication services (online);
- M-Files – integration API for Documents Archival;
- Multi-org (Group Companies & Operations/Teams) and Multilanguage UI;
- Deployment on docker containers in cloud providers (AWS, MS Azure);
- iFLowBPM workflow engine to support processes orchestration;
- SOA oriented architecture (REST);
Unik low-code BPM platform 6.1 will support upgrades for all earlier releases
With a very cost-effective subscription model, the Unik low-code BPM platform v.6.1 will support upgrade from every earlier release, including the business verticals like:
- PARI-PERSI – Banking Compliance for recoveries (consumer credit);
- Home Loans/Mortgages – Banking External Portal for home appraisal or inspections;
- HR Employee Portal – HRM support with payroll option;
- BPM and Workflows – Custom made solutions or integrations;
- Data Capture – Accounts Payables (AP) cycle and ERP integration;
Our Java CoE is growing and improving the Unik platform every day, supporting the mission to Simplify Business Operations, by introducing automation and digital innovation. To know more, please contact us at: www.uniksystem.com
João Costa – CTO @Uniksystem