IT Talent Acquisition
Full-time Carnaxide (Edifício Joyn)
What we are looking for?
Unik’s Operations team is looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about our mission and are skilled in technology, people, and management. You will collaborate with functional and tech leads (both inside and outside of the company) and the sales team to define, recruit and deliver amazing talented software engineers.
Job opening: (Mid-level)
We invest in Innovative Tech to deliver high impact Automation for Business and Operations
Unik is a Low-code BPM Automation platform Boosted by Cognitive Data Capture with 100% accuracy, that turns any unstructured text data into business-critical information.
We serve B2B Enterprise, targeting Industry, Financial Services, and Insurtech, supporting KYC, AML, and Claims, automating any manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflows.
Providing the best user experience, with process simplification, through innovative technology.
We count on you to:
- Sourcing potential candidates that comply with our culture and vision
- Assess potential candidates to engage in Unik Recruitment Process
- Be the owner of different Recruitment Processes
- Have experience with ATS platforms
- Onboard new “Unikos”
- Give inputs and ideas to the team about improvements and innovation
- AssistUnik in using data to support decision-making with minimum effort by promoting the use of KPIs to analyze the efficacy of operational procedures.
We will support you:
At Unik, we encourage our talent to be the best versions of themselves. And we will support your learning path as well as your outstanding skills because each person has also an Unik set of potential, strengths, and motivation.
With us, you’ll find a tailor-made career planning & management, fully adapted to your needs and goals.
So, what are you waiting for to join our Unik culture?
As a Candidate, you’ve decided to provide us your personal data. Unik will process it as well as the attached documents within the scope of this and future recruitment and selection processes.
Local: Carnaxide, Lisbon, Portugal, Occupation: Full time Min. Experience: 2 years