Full Stack Software Developer (Java)
Full time Min. Experience: 2 years ++ Carnaxide, Lisbon, Portugal
Location: Carnaxide, Lisbon, Portugal, Occupation: Full time Min. Experience: 2 years ++
What do we need?
Unik’s technology team is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about our mission and is skilled in Software Development with Java (full stack). You will collaborate with the tech team and func-tional leads (both inside and outside of the company) to implement and deliver software solutions for our products and projects.
[Junior, Mid-level or Specialist]. Two Open positions.
Who We Are:
Unikystem is a Low-code BPM Automation platform Boosted by Cognitive Data Capture with 100% accura-cy, that turns any unstructured text data into business-critical information.
We serve B2B Enterprise, targeting Industry, Financial Services and Insurtech, supporting KYC, AML, and Claims, automating any manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflow.
In a constantly changing world, where speed and agility are essential, we simplify and automate the opera-tions of organizations. Providing the best user experience, with simplification of processes, through techno-logical innovation. We are proud to be part of JOYN, an international group of IT companies with over 20 years of business experience, with projects in more than 14 countries and over 400 employees
Roles and responsibilities:
- [all] Full Stack SW Developer: Java, JMS, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JSF, JSP, J2EE, OO, distributed and architectural design patterns;
- [all] Software Development life cycle, including coding, testing and support;
- [Specialist] Tech Lead and Team Mentoring and Results Oriented;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Software Development experience with Java (Spring) (2+ years);
- Experience with web applications (Frontend & Backend), distributed systems and APIs;
- Spring MVC Architecture; Microservices;
- JPA Queries / Hibernate; REST /Soap;
- Experienced with Databases: Sql Server or Oracle DB or MySql;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Fluency in English (B2+); Good Soft Skills; Make it happen attitude;
Preferred additional Skills and Experience:
- Low-code platform experience (Mendix, Outsystems, Uniksystem)
- Experienced in DevOps and promoter of automation
- Experienced with Linux and Windows
- Technical Certifications
As a Candidate you’ve decided to provide us your personal data. Uniksystem will process it as well as the attached documents within the scope of this and future recruitment and selection processes.