FrontEnd (React.js) SW Developer
Full time Min. Experience: 2 years ++ Carnaxide, Lisbon, Portugal
Location: Carnaxide, Lisbon, Portugal, Occupation: Full-time Min. Experience: 2 years +
Uniksystem is expanding the Java Center of Excellence (CoE) to support international growth and Unik Low-code BPM platform, our key software product. We’re looking for senior Java software developers to lead squads (in agile methodology) and junior developers to learn our business solutions and grow together with us, internationally.
In a constantly changing world, where speed and agility are essential, we simplify and automate the operations of organizations. Providing the best user experience, with simplification of processes, through technological innovation and automation. We are proud to be part of JOYN, an international group of IT companies with over 20 years of business experience, with projects in more than 14 countries.
We’re looking for new team members with the profile of FrontEnd SW Developer
The main responsibilities will be software development with:
- Databases: Sql Server or Oracle DB or MySql;
- Unik low-code BPM platform;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Development experience with React.js (2+ years)
- Experience with web applications (Frontend), distributed systems, and APIs
- Team Leadership (Tech Team) and Results Oriented;
- Fluency in English (B2+); Excellent Soft Skills; Make it happen attitude
Preferred Additional Skills and Experience:
- Java, JMS, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JSF, JSP, J2EE, OO, distributed and architectural design patterns;
- Oracle Pl/Sql, PHP, BPM
- Low-code platform experience (Mendix, Outsystems, Unik)
- Experienced in DevOps and promoter of automation
- Experienced with Linux and Windows
- Technical Certifications
- Integration in our young, dynamic and experienced team, with whom you can learn a lot, in an excellent environment and with excellent working conditions;
- Remuneration compatible with experience and demonstrated knowledge;
- Flexible working hours; Work from home policy;
- Opportunity to work on fast-growing projects where you will work side by side with decision-makers;
- Training conventions with the team; Training and Technological Certification Plan;
- @ the Office – fruit, cookies, tea and coffee, available all day to keep energy levels going!
- We have a beautiful lounge where you can have your meals, relax, have nice conversations or maybe read a book!
- Friday team barbecues (once a month)!
- Cool office break room with a playground to have fun and a gym to keep a good physical and mental health!
- Possibility of usufruct discounts in various partners in the area of fitness, health, beauty, etc;