Power BI & ETL Consultant
Full-time Carnaxide (Edifício Joyn)
What do we need?
Unik’s Consultants team is looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about our mission and are skilled in business strategy, operational improvement, and analytics. You will collaborate with functional leads (both inside and outside of the company) to define and enforce continuous improvements for our clients, delivering management and decision support tools.
Job opening: 3 (Junior, Mid-level and Specialist). All of these have different gross annual salary:
- Junior (<2 years exp.): € 23k + variables;
- Mid-Level (>2 years exp.): € 28k+ variables;
- Specialist (>5 years exp.): €32k + variables;
Who We Are:
Unik is a Low-code BPM Automation platform Boosted by Cognitive Data Capture with 100% accuracy, that turns any unstructured text data into business-critical information.
We serve B2B Enterprise, targeting Industry, Financial Services and Insurtech, supporting KYC, AML, and Claims, automating any manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflows.
In a constantly changing world, where speed and agility are essential, we simplify and automate the operations of organizations. Providing the best user experience, with simplification of processes, through technological innovation. We are proud to be part of JOYN, an international group of IT companies with over 20 years of business experience, with projects in more than 14 countries and over 400 employees.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Engage the renewal & up-sell: Make sure to create an expanded model and extract more value to the customer.
- Voice of the Customer: Understand the friction points in our Unik software with the customers, understanding the entire customer journey, thinking strategically across departments, and identifying ways to improve operational efficiency and cut costs.
- Ability to define and translate business requirements.
- Ability to produce functional specifications, evaluate and document business processes, anticipating needs, identifying areas for improvement / development and implementing optimization solutions.
- Business knowledge (financial and human resources processes and indicators).
- Mandatory: Power BI, DAX, SQL
- Advanced Excel, Power Query
- Relational Models
- Work in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Languages: English (B2 +)
- Preferred: ETL, Data Modeling
- SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Support in the definition of the strategy and in the management of the components of the project.
- Good communication and business development skills, maintaining and developing the relationship with customers.
- Assist Unik in using data to support decision-making with minimum effort by promoting the use of KPIs to analyze the efficacy of operational procedures on Customer Success.
- Assess and recommend revisions to the Customer Success department that consider not only client satisfaction but also Unik engagement. Using the data/learnings acquired, facilitate strategic decision-making
- Create and implement scalable solutions that improve productivity while reducing repetitive manual labor.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Management or Management Informatics.
- Being a big fan of fast-paced situations where things are always changing.
- Being able to work under pressure
- Fluency in English; Excellent Soft Skills; Make it happen attitude; Both written and oral English as to be a strong suit and also the ability to communicate in Portuguese.
- Data analysis, conducting root cause analyses, constructing business processes, identifying metrics, and/or evaluating company performance are all skills that you should have.
As a Candidate you’ve decided to provide us your personal data. Uniksystem will process it as well as the attached documents within the scope of this and future recruitment and selection processes.