Full-time Carnaxide (Edifício Joyn)
What do we need?
Unik’s Operations team is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about our mission and is skilled in Oracle Forms and Pl/Sql development. You will collaborate with functional leads (both inside and outside of the company) to define and enforce continuous improvements for our clients (ERP Customers, accounting services).
Job opening: 3 (Junior, Mid-level and Specialist). Min.Experience:2 years. All of these have different gross annual salary:
- Junior: € 24k + variables;
- Mid-Level: € 28k + variables;
- Specialist: € 32k + variables;
Who We Are:
Unik is a Low-code BPM Automation platform Boosted by Cognitive Data Capture with 100% accuracy, that turns any unstructured text data into business-critical information.
We serve B2B Enterprise, targeting Industry, Financial Services and Insurtech, supporting KYC, AML, and Claims, automating any manual, labor-intensive, document-based workflow.
In a constantly changing world, where speed and agility are essential, we simplify and automate the operations of organizations. Providing the best user experience, with simplification of processes, through technological innovation.
We are proud to be part of JOYN, an international group of IT companies with over 20 years of business experience, with projects in more than 14 countries and over 400 employees.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide corrective support to an ERP (accounting; SNC-AP) solution.
- Prepare and execute a migration (ERP) to a new technology architecture (Java or Apex).
- Outcome project focus: We need to be focus on the outcome for the client.
- Understanding the entire customer journey, thinking strategically across departments, and identifying ways to improve operational efficiency.
- Assist Unik in using data to support decision-making with minimum effort by promoting the use of KPIs to analyze the efficacy of operational procedures on Customer Success.
- Create and implement scalable solutions that improve productivity while reducing manual labor.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Development experience with Oracle Forms and Pl/Sql (2+ years).
- Being a big fan of fast-paced situations where things are always changing.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having an experienced background with Paas and Saas platforms.
- Data analysis, conducting root cause analyses, constructing business processes, identifying metrics, and/or evaluating company performance are all skills that you should have.
Preferred additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience with software migration from Oracle Forms to Apex or Java.
- Project management, product management, business management or communications experience are all desirable and preferable.
- Fluency in English; Excellent Soft Skills; Make it happen attitude; Both written and oral English as to be a strong suit and also the ability to communicate in Portuguese.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Development experience with Java (Spring) & ReactJS.
- Experience with web applications (Frontend & Backend), distributed systems and APIs.
- Experienced in Devops and promoter of automation.
As a Candidate you’ve decided to provide us your personal data. Uniksystem will process it as well as the attached documents within the scope of this and future recruitment and selection processes.